Alyssa Roberts

Alyssa Roberts
Grand Junction, CO

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Realtor Gives Thanks in Grand Junction, Colorado

GIVING THANKS...I have to give thanks for challenges...the ones that make me work harder and longer for fewer rewards while all the while making me a stronger person! I feel sometimes like I'm running a marathon! I encourage my family, friends, and clients to keep up the pace - finish 2009 STRONG - and then in 2010 ...revisit your values. Make a list of priorities. Have fuller relationships and quality of life.
Focus should be a mile deep, NOT a mile wide!  I push through painful times when I want to quit - maybe doing things to make a difference in OTHER people's life helps me stay on the course and determined.   I'm a winner...SO ARE YOU. Cheer me on and know I'm cheering you on too! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all.   From your favorite realtor, Alyssa Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment